Aftershokz is a well-known producer of quality wireless headphones. The company’s flagship product, the Aftershokz Aeropex, is a popular choice for runners and other athletes due to its snug fit and comfortable design. In this blog post, we’ll provide a detailed guide on how to pair Aftershokz Aeropex headphones to your device and a troubleshooting guide as well.
Pairing your Aftershokz Aeropex Headphones
Aftershokz Aeropex Headphones use Bluetooth technology to connect wirelessly to your device. In order to properly pair your headphones, please follow the below steps:
- Make sure that your Aftershokz Aeropex Headphones are turned off.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device and ensure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Press and hold the power button on your Aftershokz Aeropex Headphones for 3 seconds until you see the LED light blinking red and blue. This indicates that the headphones are in pairing mode.
- Select “Aftershokz Aeropex” from the list of available Bluetooth devices on your device.
- You will hear a voice prompt saying “Connected” once the pairing is successful.
Tips for the best sound experience
Your Aftershokz Aeropex Headphones are designed to provide a high-quality sound experience. For the best results, we recommend the following:
1.Use the most up-to-date version of the Aftershokz App.
- If you’re using an iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that the “Optimize Audio Quality” setting is turned on.
- If you’re using an Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that the “AptX Low Latency” setting is turned on.
- Experiment with different Equalizer (EQ) settings in the Aftershokz App to find the sound that works best for you.
Why won’t my AfterShokz won’t pair?
There could be a few reasons why your Aftershokz headphones won’t pair:
- Ensure that there is no more than 30 feet between your device and headphones.
- Retry the previous procedures after restarting your smartphone and/or headphones.
- If you’re still having trouble, please contact Aftershokz customer support for further assistance.
My Aftershokz headphones are paired but I’m not getting any sound.
There could be a few reasons why you’re not getting any sound from your Aftershokz headphones:
- Make sure that the volume on your device is turned up.
- Make sure that the volume on your Aftershokz headphones is turned up. You can adjust the volume by pressing the + and – buttons on the inline remote control.
- If you’re still not getting any sound, try restarting your device and/or headphones and then repeating the steps above.
I’m getting static or crackling sounds from my Aftershokz headphones.
There could be a few reasons why you’re getting static or crackling sound from your Aftershokz headphones:
- Make sure that the distance between your device and headphones is no more than 30 feet.
- Try restarting your device and/or headphones and then repeating the steps above.
We hope this guide has been helpful in getting you set up with your new Aftershokz Aeropex headphones! If you run into any issues during the pairing process, be sure to refer back to this guide or contact customer support for assistance.