There are a lot of truly wireless earbuds on the market these days. It’s hard to know which ones are worth your money and which ones aren’t. In this blog post, we’ll be taking a close look at the Rowkin Mini earbuds. We’ll go over the rowkin mini review – good, the bad, and the ugly to help you decide if they’re the right earbuds for you.
The Rowkin Mini earbuds are some of the smallest truly wireless earbuds on the market. They’re so small that they almost disappear into your ears. The design is very minimalist and sleek. The earbuds are made of plastic and have a matte finish. There are no buttons or controls on the earbuds themselves.
The Rowkin Mini earbuds are very easy to use. The earbuds automatically turn on and connect to your device when they’re taken out of the charging case. You can control all of the functions of the earbuds using the Rowkin app. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
The Rowkin Mini earbuds have decent sound quality. The earbuds have 5.8mm neodymium drivers and use Bluetooth 4.1 for a wireless connection. The earbuds are compatible with both Siri and Google Now.
The Rowkin Mini earbuds have impressive battery life for their size. The earbuds can last for up to 3 hours on a single charge. The charging case can provide an additional 12 hours of battery life. The charging case is very small and can easily fit in your pocket.
There are a few things that we really like about the Rowkin Mini earbuds.
- First of all, they’re very small and lightweight. This makes them incredibly comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time.
- They also have a pretty decent battery life; you can get up to five hours of continuous playback on a single charge.
While the Rowkin Mini earbuds are small and lightweight, they do sacrifice some sound quality as a result.
- If you’re an audio snob, these might not be the earbuds for you.
- They also don’t have any noise-canceling features, so if you’re looking for earbuds to use in noisy environments (like on an airplane), these probably aren’t going to cut it.
We had a lot of trouble getting the Rowkin Mini earbuds to stay in our ears.
- No matter how we adjusted them, they just wouldn’t stay put. This was really frustrating, especially since they’re advertised as being “perfect for any activity.”
If you’re looking for earbuds to use while working out or doing any sort of physical activity, we would recommend looking elsewhere.
The Rowkin Mini earbuds are a mixed bag. There are some things that we like about them (they’re small and lightweight, have decent battery life) and some things that we don’t like about them (poor sound quality, won’t stay in your ears). Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide if they’re the right earbuds for you.